Weekly Blog 5 : Modeling more props

 I had lots of assignments in other class, so in my opinion, I could not focus on the modeling. The goal of next 2 week is to finish up the modeling for a major props inside of the diner. I'd like to start modeling the outside props and decorations as soon as possible.

This week, I especially focused on the modeling a chair.


For the leg pipes, I used sweep tool, latest tool since Maya 2024. This tool is useful and no other curve object is needed to generate the tube structure object. The only thing I feel uncomfortable is the mesh count increases overly. After generating the tube, I deleted extra looped edges and decreased the polycount.


I used the same process and created other tubes.



To reflect the advices on the last week, I was focusing on more details on the border between each clothes.


Total polycount is about 1500, I feel that it is a little bit higher. I might decrease it on next week. 

 
I also created the ceiling lamp. I was carefully check the height with checking from the side view.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week5 Sprint

Sprint 2 CAGD 495

Sprint 5 CAGD 495