Weekly Blog 2 : Planning 2 & collecting references

 For this week, I collected images of diner and popular car, Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 1986, and saved them in PureRef. If I have enough time to create, I'm going to create this car. I've already downloaded its blueprint from blueprint.com.














I listed up necessary objects to create.

  • Wall
  • Wall with window
  • floor
  • roof and ceiling (combined)
  • table for 4-5 people
  • table for 1-2 people
  • chair
  • sofa
  • lamp
  • wall clock
  • neon board
  • Juke box
  • counter
  • counter corner
  • refrigerator for bottles
  • coffee maker
Before starting to work, I checked the scale for each major modular parts with creating blockouts. Then I decided that the wall is 4 x 3 x 0.2(about) meters size. Also, the floor and the ceiling will be 3 x 3.The reason is that when the player expanded the size, it'll be easier to add long table and sofa.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week5 Sprint

Sprint 2 CAGD 495

Sprint 5 CAGD 495