Sprint 6 CAGD 495

 For this sprint, I was collecting some sound samples in the outside and made SE.

For Crushing_leaves.mp3, I recorded with crushing withered leaf by hand on the side of the river in the college area.
For place_item.mp3, I recorded my shoes sound. I changed effects in editing software and made it soft.
For footstep_soft.mp3, this is enemy footstep sound and the ground is totally grass. So I made stump on the withered leaves softly and recorded that.
For enemy_idle.mp3, I was offered to create a soft and squeak sound, so I used a same sample of enemy death sound. I changed pitch and repeated the sample.

Also, I am still working on the BGM. What I am trying to create seemed to be hard, so I'll ignore melody line right now and focus on the chord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sprint 2 CAGD 495

Sprint 5 CAGD 495

Game Scene Final Project Post