Unity parallel world (not completed)

I use FPS controller script, other scripts, fog, textures, and sound effects from free websites.
I created 3D objects and other scripts.

In this video, I created options of language, English and Japanese. There's other choice that I let google to translate (or other translate tools), but I showed translated language because it will be little weird sentence if I used translator. 
Language option bool is transferred by GameObject when the scene switch. I remember that it took 1 week to find this solution.
Now, I understand the reason why the loading is slow, I added mesh collider at that time. When I turned off the mesh collider, loading became quickly.
If there'll be opportunity to do Unity project, I'll be careful to use mesh collider and I'll use box collider as possible as I can.

This video is when player booted game. As above, I use FPS controller in asset store(free). I controlled switching of light by switching active and inactive the spotlight object.
I used and referred other free script which detect the name of object (referred script detected tag, but it did not work well), giving off the invisible beam and if it touch in __meter (we can control the range of it). During it touched the object which is in detecting code, text shows at the center of camera. 

This video is after player became to be able to pick up items. This SE is free provided sound for movie in limited time. I changed pitch little bit. 

This video is about item slots, selecting by mouse wheel. The reason why pinecones are rotating same time is that I used same script in each pinecones. I fixed it and worked correctly.

In this video, player can see very small ladder and place it when player hold a ladder by hand. Also in this video, I had to use box collider. If the player is close to a ladder, player can climb in high angle. (change variable of climbable angle if the player is in box collider, but turns off collision)











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sprint 2 CAGD 495

Sprint 5 CAGD 495

Game Scene Final Project Post