Sprint 5 CAGD 495

 For this sprint, I created 2 short loop sounds and 1 long loop sound.

I took 1 week for creating a below audio.
General process is same as a previous work of Whoosh, but I combined 2 audio sources, twinkle and wind sound.

Icy spell sound


In other week, I made Shadow spell sound and river stream sound

Shadow spell sound


River stream sound


I left same explanation on my card, but I'll leave it here too.

I was thinking that the audio source will be stick on the particle object and loopable because the audio will be back to the beginning when player fires the spell in short span. If the other sound is triggered during a first sound is playing, a sound will be unnatural. To avoid this, I thought an audio source will be attached in the particle prefab and is not involved in the other spell.

The audio sounds differently if I created a completed whole sound track of the spell. If loopable, sound volume will decrease by spatial sound and sounds natural.

I was also working on the creating of BGM with Studio One. It is first time to create BGM by myself, so it will take a long time to create.
For the next sprint, I'll work on death sound of Enemies and BGM creation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sprint 2 CAGD 495

Game Scene Final Project Post