Sprint 2 CAGD 495

 



I was working on creating SE.
I used SWave, old and free software which was created by Japanese, so it's displaying Japanese texts on each tab.
I created sound with changing the shape of wave, especially changing the shape of each cycle, pitch shift, and volume. There are several track and I can mix them up to one sound effect.
After that, I edited it in Wondershare Filmora. I removed noise, edited with quick equalizer tool, and added filter, 
I made second dig sound with recording real sound and editing it.

Jumping sound

Digging sound
Collecting sound
Select menu

I was also working on the placing props in Unity scene and general mapping of collective items
This placement is just temporal for the prototype, so I'll fix them later.
I focused on the LOD when I placed them. 
There is no low poly model (according to a producer, she does not plan to make it), so I edited vanishing distance of objects.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sprint 5 CAGD 495

Game Scene Final Project Post