330 week 5 Lego

 



For this week, I began to create Lego Project. I use measure tool many times by referencing a real size image with each scale for each piece. I tries to create Lego blocks without staring at tutorial video, create with referring the final mesh image and some other real images. But the process of the bottom part was hard to create. Then I referred the tutorial video and learned that duplicate faces and bridge them is the best way to create the hole at the bottom.

When I tried to make a hole with extrude the face, the shape is gonna weird when subdivided (it cannot keep the shape of square). In addition, I found that loop cut sometimes will create triangles but bevel edge won't usually make them. So it is better to use bevel edge when you keep the shape of corner when subdivided.



Especially for this assignment, I'm focusing on measuring each piece size and scale, and to use measure tool. For the regular height and depth ruler, I only 3 points to create 2 rulers. This will be more useful. And as I won't miss the rulers and points, I am grouping them together. 

For the last week, I had tones of assignment and had no time to doLlego assignment, so I'm gonna spend this week for creating Legos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sprint 2 CAGD 495

Sprint 5 CAGD 495

Game Scene Final Project Post