330 week 2 tablet and pen

 Through this assignment, I learned that which part should I focus on by doing subdivision modeling. By adding loop cuts where you do not want to change the shape, the shape will be kept when subdivided. 

For modeling a pen, the hardest part was a button. I was struggling to make faces without triangle. I got knowing that I can loop cut as it will have an extra vertex on the edge. And triangle will sometimes happen when beveling weird. 

For the tablet, I was struggling to make sharp edges. Also, there was 2 small gaps around button and the edge of the tablet. These part was also hard points because these gap usually make N-gon outside of my concious. The tag was also hard to bend the shape because it does not work well when the tool is based on the world and I did not notice for 15 min. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sprint 2 CAGD 495

Sprint 5 CAGD 495

Game Scene Final Project Post