3D avatar (work in progress)



3 point views of Anime character, Hitori Goto. 





During creating low poly model, I noticed that the 3 point views should be symmetrical. (my image is little leaning) For now, it has 1500 vertex.
I'm going to create low poly character for video game first and I will create high poly character for MMD (Miku Miku Dance) later.



I deleted and added vertex, edited connecting parts, and separated mesh as above.
I also noticed that 3 point views should make each parts to be equal height.
I'm going to create hair tomorrow.


I duplicated mesh from head mesh and created hair mesh.
I also edited some details (ears, feet, chest, etc...)

I'm planning to finish up base model before making some differences, and make thickness of hair.
I added thickness of hair, edited some meshes and convert specially duplicated mesh to object.

I began to paint the weight on hair and the body.
It is first time to do weight paint, so this might take a long time. But I'd like to do finish up as soon as possible.
I am wondering what to do on the hair, it might be better to add physics and collision in Unity or Unreal Engine.


This is provisionally colored model and I've done to UV and Skin weight painting.
The reason why face UV is far from other UVs and has huge space is I'm planning to change facial reaction by moving UV on texture file. I've never done that and I am just referring someone's article, so I'm not sure I can do right now, but I'll do as possible as I can. (And I hope this is more easy to process)
I have almost done to do base model, so I am working on model with wearing cloth.


I have done to create mesh of model with cloth and weight painting. (temporary color)
For this time, I did not make bone for hair and apply all hair to the head joint, because the theme is low-poly model.
When I create regular model after this model, I will add bones in hair and a skirt. 
I'm going to UV and texturing.

Most of UV were created when I duplicated model, so I just changed some parts and added UV for skirt and shoes. I'll be working on Adobe 3D Substance Painter for texturing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sprint 2 CAGD 495

Sprint 5 CAGD 495

Game Scene Final Project Post