Weekly Blog 4 : modeling (continue)

The goal for this week is to finish up modeling over 5 objects. I think I could reach this goal. In total, I created 9 objects. But some of them are based on one object and the shape is not complicated. So I think it's about the average working according to the timeline.










Especially, I was focusing on modeling the Sofa. I decreased polycounts from 3000 to 800 with keeping the rounded surface of a cushion. 


I edited stool a little bit, decreased its poly-surface 1200 to 800. I thought it was too much polygons for a prop which will be placed many times.

For square table and rectangle table, I used same process with sofa to express a round shape of corners. Their polycounts are about 170 for each table.


For walls, I created wall with a huge window, 2 small windows, no window, and a corner. While modeling, I was so careful not to make a gap between each walls. I use to turn on a mesh border on display. So to avoid to create the gap, I frequently turn off them and check the border with aligning them.


For roof and ceiling, I created a side and a corner for this week. While modeling, I noticed that I also need the model with no side and corner (square shape) model to fill blank.

Next week, I'll be working on more smaller props or more complicated objects inside of diner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week5 Sprint

Sprint 2 CAGD 495

Sprint 5 CAGD 495